- Aeroplane flight hammock for aid with various leg and body positions during travel.
- Adult and Child variations are the same size, child’s comes with a third pillow to make a level platform with seat
- Can help with potential leg swelling, DVT, or general extended seating duration pains
- Fly LegsUp is classified by CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Authority) as a ‘Carry on Comfort Aid’
- Washable, durable, ultra-light and compact design makes a convenient travel accessory
The Fly LegsUp Flight Hammock is the ultimate travel companion for adults and children on economy long haul flights. It is a tool to help make your flight more comfortable, by enabling you to elevate your feet and legs into many different positions, supported by comfortable inflatable pillows. It works by attaching to the table tray in front of you. Use on long flights can offer a multitude of health benefits, such as reduction of leg and foot swelling, the risk of deep vein thrombosis, and relief from back pain which sometimes presents itself after extended seating periods. Adult version includes 2 inflatable pillows to set up various resting positions. Child’s version is the same size, just with an extra pillow so a flat platform can be made, level with the seat for sleep or play.